Everyday Gratitude

 Today I am grateful for



  1. I am grateful for life.
  2. I am grateful for seeing the month of September.
  3. I am grateful for happiness.
  4. I am grateful for the ability to journal my past, present and future.
  5. I am grateful I discovered blogging. It has helped me in various ways.
  6. I am grateful for slow living. I try not to rush anything or do things that are way above me.
  7. I am grateful I can fix my problems without being too emotional.
  8. I am grateful that sometimes I can make decisions without my emotions interfering.
  9. I am grateful for self love and care. In a suppose selfish and carefree world, this is what has kept me sane.
  10. I am grateful, now I no longer blame anyone for my problems. I face my problems while ensuring I avoid toxicity.
  11. I am grateful I am still single and discovering myself. It has never been in my plan to marry early. I wished to build my career first before marriage. I probably can't tell the kind of person I would be getting married to, so it's good to do first thing first. Marriage later.
  12. I am grateful for my health. Of recent I discovered the need for conscious self care and check. I take more of fruits and I drink water a lot. I stopped taking drugs or medication without Doctor's prescription. I have been so aware and conscious of myself.
  13. I am grateful for having a hobby and embracing it every time I feel the world is big enough to swallow me. I have figured out a lot of heavy shit in my life through my hobby and just staying alone at my silence space.
  14. I am grateful for good people. No matter how bad and evil the world is, there are people who are vulnerable, good and give a helping hand to others. And a shoulder to cry on. There are good people who are not affected by the wickedness of men.
  15. I am grateful for peace. I needed it most in times when my life was chaotic and everywhere was violence.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT