Everyday Gratitude


 Today I am grateful for life. I am grateful for good health. I am grateful for peace. Just being happy without anything being responsible for it. I am grateful for all the things I have in my life. I am grateful for my friends and the good people I have around me. I am grateful for love. I haven't found one yet but I am grateful. I am grateful for slow living. Waking up everyday, not rushing over anything and just living. So far, the feeling is wonderful. And I learned to trust God through the frustrations, obstacles, fears, tears and rejections. In my life I have seen the power of God. This is why I keep myself for Him and stay faithful to Him. No matter who I turn out to be, I will be grateful to God. I have gone through a lot already but each day, I thank God that those obstacles, bitterness and frustrations never took my life. I kept living. So everyday I live, breathe and see a new day, I give God praises. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

  1. All praise are, indeed, due to the most high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Abdul...
      It's been God all the way. Welcome to our blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT