THE FIRST ITEMS I BUY WHEN I GET PAID

Elizabethokondiaries.blogspot.com

Good news! Last week Thursday I got paid. Even though my salary is so low, at least it is better than doing nothing or staying idle all day at home or being broke. So, since I came back from Bauchi State, I have been working as a teacher. And I love it because it gives me enough time, besides education was what I studied in the university. Each time I get my pay. The first thing I do is getting my personal stuff. Yesterday I was at the market purchasing items I would use. The first items I buy when I get my salary are;

  1. Sanitary pad. Now, pads are so expensive and I go for the not expensive ones. I use Molped Sanitary Pad.
  2. Tissue paper
  3. Toothpaste. I use Oral B toothpaste. So far it's been good.
  4. Body cream. I am not so much into organic creams. The cream I use on my body is Vaseline. Fressia Perfumed Petroleum Jelly. 
  5. Bathing soap. I use Fresh Glow which contains turmeric and sandalwood.
  6. Body spray
  7. Detergents and laundry soap
  8. Face powder
These are the items I buy. And I love it because it is very affordable. I try as much as possible to escape debt. So I buy what I can afford and when I have cash at hand. Instead of using organic body cream on my skin, I use Vaseline and take more fruit and water. I take plenty water so it clears my skin and keeps me hydrated. About food and shelter, I stay with my parents. Fortunately, I have the privilege of eating free meals. I don't pay rent. And they don't request for money from me either. So my money goes to self-care, data subscription and doing what I want with it. This is the advantage of being single. If I were married, I probably won't be having all the free times and money to myself. I probably would have been somewhere crying or complaining to man to take care of me. Cheers to a single life and freedom! 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT