Life during the holiday


I have rested and rested enough. I wake up, sleep, eat and repeat same the next day. I would have gone to take the children on holiday lessons but the distance and the transportation has been so much for me. I can't continue that way again. I start searching for schools close by. Looking at my finances, I have really spent lots of money on transportation. My whole salary goes to transportation and it's draining me. I don't have any savings for myself neither can I do anything good with my pay apart from buying my personal stuff. A month I spend over 10k on transportation. So I really want to reduce cost and spend less. So, let's see what happens as life goes on. I will be keeping account of money I spend a month. I believe everything will be well with God's grace.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT