Everyday Gratitude

Elizabethokondiaries.blogspot.com

Today I am grateful for life. I am grateful I am single. And I don't have a serious responsibility apart from taking care of myself and blogging my experiences. I am grateful I am able to love myself, accept my flaws, my body size and shape and my skin colour. I am grateful for my family member who had a successful operation. This is a story for another day. I shall share the story with you all soon. I have nothing really going on in my life but I am grateful for the life I have in me. I am grateful for embracing slow living. I am grateful for the holidays. I eat, relax, rest, sleep, blog, cook, wash, clean, chat, and take it over the next day. I have been to the hospital and I have witnessed that life is worth living. And you won't appreciate life and good health until you are inflicted with pains and sickness. A young girl was operated on. She had appendicitis, another fibroid, another a baby. And they all went successful. So I am really grateful for good health and life, for without it nothing can be done. Even our millions would be in vain.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT