Everyday Gratitude

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I wrote this way. I forgot so soon how writing or chatting with a friend feels like. Today, I am grateful for;

  1. Love
  2. I am grateful for self care and self acceptance.
  3. I am grateful for happiness.
  4. I am grateful for peace.
  5. I am grateful for life.
  6. I am grateful for living life at 25. Some days, it is happy, fun, interesting, entertaining while some days, it is dark, sad, gloomy and bitter. I love every bit of the journey. I have learnt a lot from others especially from my parents and older sister.
  7. I am grateful I have food on my table and water to drink.
  8. I am grateful for healing.
  9. I am grateful for growth.
  10. I am grateful for everything.
Elizabeth Diaries ❤️
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT