BLOGS I LOVE READING


I discovered a new hobby, reading blogs. Surfing the internet and reading personal blogs is my new found hobby. I feel inspired and encouraged reading the lives of others especially a diary, journal or personal blogs. And I do lots of research online too. Every morning, I peep through www.makingsenseofcent.com. Making Sense of Cent is a personal finance blog owned by Micheal. She started the blog to document her student loan debt. I enjoy visiting her site even now than ever when I read she is pregnant and would be expecting her baby in December. I am super excited and waiting to see her beautiful baby. Another blog I visit is www.Bellanaija.com. A lifestyle and entertainment blog owned by Uche Pedro. In her blog, you see beautiful brides, happily ever after marriage and beautiful Nigerian weddings and couples. One thing I love about Bella Naija is her positivity towards marriage. Even though many marriages today are collapsing, she till put up beautiful and lovely stories of marriage. Mine, I have had a terrible story about marriage. So each time I see many praise their partners, I am like, “Where do people get lovely husbands and lovely wives from?" Anyways, that's story for another day. But my experience of marriage wasn't a good one. 

Recently, I jumped into a blog www.sisiyemmie.com owned by Sisi Yemmie, A Food Blogger and YouTuber. I started salivating due to the beautiful pictures of food I saw there. Local and intercontinental dishes.

Fashionsteelenyc.com is a fashion blog I visit often. I don't go to read fashion, I read her stories. I enjoy listening so much to the stories of people. It builds up my faith.

Okay, these are the blogs I read. Though I am yet to see a very personal Nigerian blog like mine. The ones I see are news, entertainment and anything that gives money. No one talks about his or her life, maybe not interesting anyway.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️
 

Comments

  1. I learned how to make yummy pancakes and puff puff by watching sisiyemmie's videos. She's such a good cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... So you watch her videos too? Recently while surfing the internet I discovered her blog and her YouTube page. She is a great cook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Diaries

BY LOVING YOURSELF, YOU LOVE OTHERS