WHY I STAY ANONYMOUS

I dislike noise. I want to be heard, but not seen. It is very okay for me that way. I am a shy person who sees noise and attention as distractions. This way I can't be a celebrity. I run far away from it each time. Because first, I won't be allowed to be human. Everyone's eyes and attention will be on me and that isn't really cool. And at a point you will try so well to protect yourself and get security. You can't even be safe. So, I like the everyday life where I go my way, do my thing, I don't have headaches and nobody else has headaches. I can work anywhere and nobody comes to tell me, “You are our role model, what do you do here?" And the internet has so much provided me with such life, even though I chose to remain anonymous.

Now, I am concerned about self-care and mental health. It is not easy to be perfect but I try my best to be a good human being to my fellow human. I realized that the only thing that excites me is blogging. With the fear, anxiety and worries I feel so free with writing. I stopped rushing everything and started slow living. Living for a purpose. And healing through art. Everyday, I put down little thoughts. Everyday, I do the little things I can do and leave those things I can't change. I can't change a lot of things. Since I can't change the past, I live in the present so I have better things in the future to talk about the past. I have good memories. With lovely pictures, lovely relationships, healthy family, beautiful children and beautiful memories that makes the mind young. I never had all these while growing up. Nobody had my time to play or have fun.

I realized that staying anonymous is also a form of healing. No noise, no attention, no abuse, no bullies, nobody tells you how to live your life and what is a sin or what isn't a sin. Nobody tells you X, Y, Z, except maybe you are getting money from them or gaining one or two things from them. Embracing slow living and living a noiseless life is healing. And I do this through writing in my little world of Elizabeth Diaries. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT