WHITISH VAGINAL DISCHARGE

One of this days, I felt a pain then a discharge. I thought it was my ovulation period until the pains got worst, I couldn't bear it. I inserted a finger to check the discharge, then I saw a whitish discharge not ovulation but yeast infection. And I don't have a boyfriend, I wondered where the infection came from. My mother was shocked, she asked if I had a boyfriend and I told her no. My colleagues were also shocked when I told them I had an infection. I began to wonder. Many humans feel that vaginal infection comes as a result of sex or being infected. No, just look at me. Who could imagined I would have an infection. I looked at my soap, I looked at the way I bath. Nobody told me that fragrance soap and so much washing or cleaning is a no, no down there. So, since I couldn't bear the pains anymore, I got to a clinic and the doctor there diagnosed me of yeast infection. I was given medication and now I am a bit relieved. This has been my first time of encountering a vaginal infection. The pains was so unbearable. I couldn't walk well nor eat anything.

Another thing I want to stop is the use of public toilet. I flush toilet before use. And stop washing down there.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT

Everyday Gratitude