WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY

I can't really tell what makes me happy. Sometimes I can be so happy without anything being responsible for it. And other times, money, colleagues, success, freedom can make me happy. I feel happy when I come on my blog, write and people all over the world read my blog. I feel happy to own a small blog. Not for money but for fun. I enjoy blogging. I say this over and over again because I mean it. Also, I enjoy a stress free life. Having things without stress, getting things without stress, working hard but not stressing. I dislike stress and suffering. It makes me look old and worn-out. I feel happy talking about myself. I feel happy having a voice. Like I can make blogging a career because it is what I love most. I love entertainment. 

Freedom makes me happy. The kind of life where no one cages you, no one stops you from achieving your dreams or doing a task. I love that kind of life and I am so far from it. I believe one day all my dreams will come through and I won't have to follow anyone's rules because they pay the bills. One day, I will pay my bills, travel, live life and visit the world. Cheers to good health and accomplished dreams.

Just doing nothing makes me happy. Relaxing, cuddling and surfing the internet gives me so much joy. I can't explain it. I read people's stories. Stories about their life and events. I spend a whole lot of time watching people on YouTube as they share their stories. Some motivating, others sad and many lessons to learn. I spend most of my night watching celebrities, influencers, business tycoons, bloggers and entertainers as they share their world with others. I read a lot too. So far, this has changed me as a whole. I love myself and I extend some love to others. I build long lasting relationships. I help others and I do my best to serve people in anyway I can. I am not perfect but I do my best. 

Another thing that makes me happy is staying alone. I love my company. I enjoy solitude and I keep myself busy with a hobby. I spend most of my alone time online either surfing the internet, watching YouTube, reading articles or chatting. I have found solace online. This is why I have to start building a side hustle online. I am not a people's person so I enjoy my company than staying in the crowd. And I always say, I am a very shy person. I dislike noise, distractions and attention. I dislike people focusing their attention on me. I just like being me. Without noise, without distractions and so much opinions. I love my peace and try every possible way to maintain it. This lifestyle gives me peace and happiness.

Fun, hobby, play makes me happy. I can be serious and I can as well play like a child. It all depends on the time and mood. Apart from having an A or B in an examination, peace of mind, a life without stress, without rules and with freedom makes me happy.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT