THINGS I LOVE

Before I tell you all the things I love, let me tell you what others love about me. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven and more people have really loved my voice on phone. I find it surprising because to me, my voice is just nothing but many people love it. Also, people love that I am calm and humble. Though I can be troublesome sometimes, I love how people see good qualities in me and compliment it. So, the things I love is first, a peaceful and serene environment. You know my mind is at peace and rest in such an environment. No worries, no troubles and no running around. I feel good to wake up early and do chores on time. Waking up early and starting the day on a good mood makes my day. I love working. Yes, I love being busy. Either with a hobby or doing chores. Some afternoons when I am less tired I sweep the house and make it clean. I hate being forced to work. So so much. So I enjoy doing things at free will rather than forced. I don't see any fun in a forced work. 

On a very good mood, I love washing. Washing my dirty clothes, cooking and blogging. Blogging is a hobby I can't do without. It frees me, it saves me, it gives me something to do. And most importantly, it gives me a voice. During the most difficult years of my life blogging gave me hope. Those years with my problems, no friends or anyone to talk to or share my problems with, I would run to my blog and pour out my problems. It was a safe, peaceful and no judgements environment then. Everyday with my traumas and many problems, I would go on my blog and write. Then I feel okay. Blogging helped me struggle through those years of hard times that I thought there was no hope and I wouldn't make it. Apart from not making money from a blog, blogging saved my life. I also enjoy reading. I enjoy reading the stories of people. Not just successful people but the stories of people in general including the sad stories. I love listening to the lives of people. I love watching people grow from nothing to something. This is one of my motivators and inspirations. So rather than spend so much time on a gossip magazine or blog, I spend a lot of time reading the life stories of people.

And I love babies. Yes, I love babies so much and I would be so happy when I am blessed with one or two or three. Babies are fun to be with. I love to see little things grow. And life makes so much sense watching your little ones grow. Life makes so much sense when you believe in little things.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT

Everyday Gratitude