NIGERIA AND THE WHITE RACE

I have always imagined how a mixed race looks like. I have imagined a Nigerian get married to a white man and the beautiful children thereof. The other day on Facebook, I saw a South African woman married to a Korean man with seven beautiful children from the marriage. You know, my thoughts have always been on the adaptation of culture, place and food. Mostly food and weather. I kept wondering how on earth can a Korean man love an African woman. Well, I am not surprise. Things happen.

I love seeing mixed race. It's absolutely beautiful. I know a boy whose father is from Egypt and his mother, a Nigerian. He has lived in Nigeria right from his birth and would be going to Egypt when he reaches 18 years. And this boy looks so handsome and smart. I have also wondered if these men are abusive like some of our African men. Because on pictures they look so nice and real. Do they also eat African meals? I am yet to read stories of Africans, Nigerians who got married to the white race. 

How is the experience like? Okay, till then, let this keep wondering in my mind.

Share your experiences with me.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT