MORNING WITH NATURE

Today, I woke up early, washed my hands, face and legs. I washed dishes and spent my time with nature. Spending time with nature is healing. I took a mat, laid it on the floor with my pillow and relaxed. Fresh air soothes my skin and body, I feel refreshed and sound. I realized that nature keeps humans alive. The animals, tall trees, plants and flowers. And a clean environment. Yesterday I washed my bedsheets and pillowcases, at night I slept so well just like a baby. The sleep came with ease, without stress. Then I could see that a dirty environment also contribute to pains, worries and problems. When my environment is clean, my mind is cleared free of problems and calm. So it's 12:37pm and I am all here alone listening to the songs of the birds, the sound of moving vehicles, the barking of dogs and the breeze from trees and plants. I am living one day at a time. 

I don't really have anything doing other than cooking, resting, sleeping, surfing the internet, reading articles, watching YouTube and blogging. Sometimes I am all alone talking to myself and keeping myself company. More like I am a loner but I prefer staying alone to having many confused friends or causing troubles. When there is electricity supply, it makes staying at home completely fun. During the evening, I get myself fruits. Yesterday I bought watermelon, orange, pineapple and groundnut. I took them all yesterday except orange, I didn't get a space to put that in. I kept it, this morning it got spoiled. I threw it into the waste basket. Today I will get to the market and get fruits again. Maybe I should even start a fruit challenge. A 10 day fruits challenge. Everyday I take three fruits for 10 days. I start the challenge today, Wednesday and end it next week Friday. So let's begin. You can start yours too. But right now, let me go take a cold shower. It hasn't rained three days now, I guess it will rain today or tomorrow. Do have a good time.

If you need a friend or someone to talk to, you can comment or send a message through my email, let's have a conversation.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT

Everyday Gratitude