HOW I SELF-CARE

Self-care has helped me so far. Through it I have compassion, love, mercy and empathy to myself and others. This is how I care for myself.

1. I do the things I love. It is stress free and enjoyable. I read, I journal. I write out my feelings, thoughts and emotions. This clears my mind.

2. I make a new hair. It relaxes and relief stress.

3. I live in the present. I put negative thought aside and focus on living in the present.

4. I live a day at a time. I don't rush things anymore. This cools down my anxiety.

6. I wake up early. I sit with nature.

7. I sleep and take a break.

8. I worry less about money. Money is important but I don't make it the center of my life.

9. I sit out with friends and interact with love ones. I call and have a good chat with them.

10. I drink water and take fruits each day.

11. I don't spend so much money on clothing. The little I have I wash them and keep it clean.

12. I keep my environment clean. A dirty environment can affect your mind, body and soul. It can affect your emotions too.

13. I stay away from toxic humans. It is so difficult living with toxic humans or exchanging words with them.

14. I take things easy. I am easy, forgiving and gentle on me.

15. I watch YouTube.

16. I do house chores.

17. I have a hobby. 

18. I spend most of my time on my blog.

19. I slow live.

20. I buy things I can afford.

21. I live below my means. I don't owe debt.

22. I love my company. I spend most of my time with myself.

23. I keep learning. I make the internet my friend.

24. I meditate and pray.

25. I read and listen to inspirations.

26. I express my feelings and emotions. I don't suppress it.

27. I show gratitude.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT

Everyday Gratitude