ART INVOLVES EVERYONE

One thing the artists do is looking beyond, reading beyond and being human. A normal person who is not skilled with critical thinking and artistic skills can't do that.

So, art makes us human. This is why you see someone writes A and most of the comments look like a B. That is, something out of the point. 

A lot of humans read. Many read for fun. They don't care if they understand what is been said or not, they can just go ahead and give comments. Sometimes irrelevant comments.

So if a child should say, “ I was whipped by my father yesterday" or “ My teacher whipped me for going late to school."

The first thing that anyone would think of is, the child is absolutely a stubborn child or the child is a bad child. But art makes us look beyond.

What makes a good child stubborn?

How can a stubborn child change or be able to fit into the environment he finds himself?

Why do children go to school late?

In my course of writing and reading, I have seen art as a field that makes all humans equal. Just like the head can't do without the human body, one can't perform or function without the other party or person. A teacher can't function without the students. A celebrity can't be a star without fans. An entertainer can't be such without an audience.

Art involves everyone. No one is made to feel more important than the other.

I wrote this short piece this morning and shared it on my Facebook journal. So, I am keeping it safe and sound here on my in case I need it someday. One of those lucky early morning ideas and writing.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT