IT'S BETTER NOW WITH MEDITATION

I remember the constant headaches and migraine, heavy chest, sleepless nights. I could feel my heart drumming so fast and my body trembling. I fell ill and no hospital could diagnose my illness. I spent so much money on drugs and medication but at the end, no drugs could heal my anxiety disorder until I discovered meditation. I actually read meditation on Facebook. I saw a lot people talking about it and how useful it was in their daily lives until I started practicing mine. Now I watch on YouTube and subscribe to channels that are transformational. Through meditation I have found comfort in my pains and everything that ever happened to me. It gave me peace, solace and happiness. I have found peace in living in the present, not doing or rushing anything but just living. I have said no to materialism and what people feel are the definition of success and happiness. I have embraced peace. I enjoy my own company and I also have good time with really good people. Meditation gave me real essence of living. Which is the purpose of living, the purpose of being alive everyday. Depression, ulcer, panic attacks, anxiety disorder and all the sicknesses human suffer are not the essence of living. There are part of why we live, why we still breath. 

It is okay we heal physically, it is also much better we heal spiritually too. And we get to know the spiritual aspect of our suffering and sicknesses.

Meditation has reduced my blood pressure. I am someone who is so attached and emotional. I feel so much and I think so much and this led to high blood pressure. I couldn't sleep well at night no matter how tired I felt. Then self-care and medication made sleeping so easy.

It's better now with meditation.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State