IT PAYS TO STAY WITH NATURE

Yesterday I felt so good cleaning my dogs' apartment. Dogs are lovely pet to live with. So I enjoy nature so much. I enjoy the cool breeze of the morning. I feel it on my body, face and anywhere exposed to it. Morning air and the sun feel so refreshing. Waking up in the morning and having a slow and conscious walk without rushing out for anything helps me release toxic energies. It gives me a good day. Nature is life and as humans we have really ignored it. 

Staying outside and just observing everything is healing. Relaxing to nature, observing rest and slow living without rushing to go to school, get a career, be a good employee is so peaceful. It's satisfying living in the present. It's satisfying staying and feeling so much joy, happiness with nature. It's satisfying observing your environment and staying still with love.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT