Holistic Health and Healing

I have always thought that the human pains and sicknesses were only physical where you get sick and symptoms are treated, never did I know that there is holistic healing. All round healing. Physical, spiritual, social, mental and emotional. And this works so well for sicknesses that can't be diagnosed. Observing healthy spiritual practices, meditating, engaging in social activities, observing nature, getting massage, getting enough sleep and rest, eating good organic food and balanced diet and avoiding toxic lifestyle leads to healing. And showing gratitude to God, the universe or whatever you believe in. These acts reduce stress, pains and aches. It makes you comfortable in your pains. It gives inner peace and happiness. I can't even compare the happiness that goes with these acts. Also, I practice contentment. Being grateful and satisfied with the little I have. Buying or getting just what I need. No greed, no jealousy, no lying, no stealing, no killing. I try everyday to keep up with my morality. And so far, this has brought me so much peace. I keep boundaries with anyone whose behavior, words or actions is toxic.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State