Everyday Gratitude

Today, I am so happy. I just got paid. I got paid my salary. My third time of getting paid for a job, not as a Corper but as a worker. I promised to save 5% of my salary every month. It feels good working for your money. It feels good leaving the house every day. Work is power. Money is power. I had chose taking a paid job even if the pay is small, starting from somewhere rather than staying all day at home idle, looking for trouble or probably gossiping with the neighbors. So from 7:00 am, I leave for work then go back home by 3:00pm, everyday except on weekends. And when I am at home, I engage myself in work and hobbies. I use my free time to write and create content. Still on the issue of getting a school closed to home, I really need to check schools close to home because I spend so much money on transportation. A month I spend more than 8k on transportation which is so draining. I need a school close to home as soon as possible. And I also have to take care of myself too.

So, right now I am so happy. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State