Everyday Gratitude

Today I am grateful for the following;

1. I am grateful for life.

2. I am grateful I have a roof on my head.

3. I am grateful I have a job.

4. I am grateful I am healing my pains.

5. I am grateful for my parents who gave me a good education.

6. I am grateful I discovered some healthy spiritual practices.

7. I am grateful nothing disturbs my sleep.

8. I am grateful I have a hobby.

9. I am grateful I can read and write.

10. I am grateful I have a savings account.

11. I am grateful I have money and I save 5% of my salary for rainy days.

12. I am grateful I created a space on the internet for myself.

13. I am grateful I discovered blogging and my life has never been the same again.

14. I am grateful for contentment and happiness.

15. I am grateful I can buy what I want now.

16. I am grateful I am slow living and leaving all the rushes, worries and anxiety of life behind.

17. I am grateful I have peace.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT