WHY I READ BLOGS

I enjoy reading blogs. I read lots of blogs mostly personal blogs. I enjoy listening to the stories of people, how they live life and how they survived every obstacles of life. I resonate well with real stories. People who come out to talk about their daily experiences and their personal stuff. I stick to such blogs like crazy. Recently, I found a personal finance blog, MakingSenseofCent.com. I resonated so well with the stories because it is real and impactful. And I also discovered another blog, fashionsteelenyc.com. I saw her YouTube page, I watched her videos, I loved everything about her. Then I began searching for her website. I read her stories, how she started blogging, how she left her job and how she became a full-time Blogger. Since then, I have been following her blog consistently. 

Just as I love writing, I love reading too. I read on things that motivate, impact and encourages me. I don't read the news or gossip due to my anxiety. I focus mainly on motivational and what gives me happiness. Since I knew blogging could be fun, I play with words, I write my thoughts, I express myself and so far it has helped reduced my anxiety and stress. So, when I am not teaching, when I am not cooking or cleaning my home and wears or doing some self-care activities, I blog. I blog and read blogs. I watch lots of YouTube channels. My money has gone so much on watching YouTube. I watch Youtube because it is exciting and fun. I realized that blogging and v-blogging could be work, business as well as fun. Many people are putting in huge money in it and making money from it too. Blogging is fun. Some kind of fun I can't describe. But the thing I find it difficult doing is keeping a date for my blog. Like I planned doing that, but each time I try it, it fails. So I just blog when I feel like or when I want to say something or express myself. I don't have a particular day or time for blogging. When I am opportune, I blog. I share my experiences and life with others. Yesterday made my blog a year old. I began blogging since 2015 using Blogger. I missed my password with Gmail since then I couldn't login the account. I left blogging and concentrated on school. Last year, I came back to blogging. Blogging for me is fun. I don't feel like monetizing it. Maybe someday I might get my website or have a domain. But staying on Blogger or using Blogger has always been fun to me. It is absolutely free and easy to use compared to WordPress or any other blogging site. I really want to grow old on Blogger. This time, I want to grow with my blog. I took record of all my blogging details. I don't want to miss my blog again. So I am more careful now than ever.

I don't know how I started writing. I just know that my writing abilities started when I was in great pain, no friends and I desperately needed who to confide in. I wanted someone listen to me. I wanted someone have time for me and everyone was busy, so I began writing. I started with a journal. Every year I keep a journal. I wrote about my pains, sadness and unhappy days. Until I got a phone. I began writing on Facebook then I moved to a blog. And since then I have been writing. My journal listened so much to me. Healing and listening. During those times, I developed my writing and communication skills. I wrote so well on Facebook that one day a man was so eager to see me. He wanted to know who was talking and writing so confidently. He said each time he reads my articles, I was speaking directly to him. He was surprised at how I could write so well. Surprisingly, I built my writing skills in times of pains and total darkness. Today, here I am writing, blogging and reading blogs.

I would love to listen to your stories, how you started and discovered blogging. Feel free to comment and subscribe to the blog.

For more enquiries, send a message to my Gmail: okon45516@gmail.com or call: +2348186159197/ +2348130809089

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT