WHY HAVING A HOBBY CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME BOREDOM

And I always say, “Hobby saves lives".

Hobby is one of the things everyone should have. It reduces stress, makes you happy and helps you release all forms of tension and anxiety. Hobby is good for both young and old. Instead of staying at home all day idle or moving from home to home gossiping which may eventually cause problems, you do things that is fun, makes you happy and feel good staying at home.

HOBBY HELPS YOU DISCOVER YOURSELF

Hobby helps you to spend more time with yourself and discover who you truly are. The owner of Fashionsteelenyc.com discovered blogging as a hobby before she upgraded to a business. I visit her blog often because she is so dedicated and passionate about what she does. Another blog which started off as a hobby is Makingsenseofcent.com. So, hobby leads you to your passion and passion is what will save your life.

HOBBY GIVES YOU A SIDE HUSTLE

You may chose to turn your hobby into a business as a side hustle or as a full time business. Like I said, many businesses started off as a passion and hobby through consistent practice and dedication.

HOBBY GIVES HAPPINESS

I derive so much happiness and joy in writing. It gives me peace and rest. Talking to myself everyday, just writing out my thoughts gives me joy. I love it, I don't stop. I stay dedicated and consistent in it.

HOBBY HEALS

Working and offering your services to others gives you a sense of purpose and heals all the pain. The pains of joblessness, idleness and the rest. And our childhood traumas too.

HOBBY SAVES YOU FROM UNNECESSARY NOISE AND GOSSIP

When you have a good hobby like farming, you rarely have time for unnecessary noise and negative gossip. Me, when I want to write I go to my room, lock the door and start writing. I have no time for noise or some talks that I won't benefit anything from. Having a hobby or hobbies helps you overcome boredom.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT