Living in the Moment

 Right now, I am just living. Living life as a teacher. Writing lesson notes and making lesson plan. It is so hectic. But I love it. I appreciate the privilege of standing before young people everyday and speaking to them. Like I really want to plan my life. I want to save money, buy a new laptop and get a domain. So this is what I will be doing. I will start searching for a teaching job close to home so I don't pay so much on transportation. I will have to cook more at home to reduce the stress of eating outside. Not so easy but I will try. I love writing. Blogging is my hobby, so even when I teach, I still blog. I blog everyday and consistently. Just putting down my experiences, thoughts, emotions and feelings. Blogging is what I do for fun. Blogging is what I don't sell or dream of selling. Teaching is what pays my bill, blogging is what I do for fun. What fulfills me and gives happiness. I mastered the act of living life at the moment through blogging.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT