QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

 Some years ago I used to be so worried about what I wrote and how people perceived me. I was so worried and focused on likes and comments than focusing on content I am sending out and it impacts on human lives. I even stopped writing when I didn't see any likes, conversation or engagement. It never occurred to me that people were reading through every line of everything I have ever written until one day I started trusting myself and having the confidence. I stopped deleting my write-up and posts when I didn't get a like. I left it there for anyone who cared to read it or gets to appreciate it later. And since then I have gotten a lot of feedbacks on those write-ups. So I always go for quality over quantity. Quality last long, quantity doesn't. I give out quality content because I know it's definitely going to come back to me. I use my life experiences and story to relate to other people stories. By doing so, I have developed empathy. I try not to compete or compare because I know how funny life is. Everybody can't be the same. In life some moves faster while others will have to be patient. Like really really patient. I compete with only myself. When I wake up, I try to be a better person than I was yesterday. I improve and develop myself. I focus on myself and try to mind my business, because you move faster when you mind your business. You move faster when you love yourself and start building confidence, believing and trusting yourself and your abilities, gift, talent or skills. You move faster when you wake up everyday, read a book, go back to school, get a job or a skill or do anything that will help you and your future instead of talking down a person or friend. You move faster when you decide to do something useful and good with your life.

I love you. Please ensure you are staying safe and sound. Don't fail to send your feedbacks and comments. I would love to know about one useful thing you are doing about your life.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT