MY DAY IN REVIEW

I find meditation and prayer really helpful especially in the aspect of releasing anxiety and stress. So, by 5:00am I am awake. I meditate for 15 minutes then I use 20 minutes to pray. By 6:00am I am done, I move to the kitchen, take the dishes outside and start washing. 6:30am I brush my teeth and take a bath. By 7:30am I move to school. From 8:00am to 2:00am I do my work in school as a teacher teaching English Language and Literature. This time, I dedicate all my time to the students and teaching. I go for classes, make note of lesson, mark students homework and coursework. From 3-4:00pm I rest, prepare a meal and eat. 5:00pm-7:00pm I create content on my social media page, Bethy-Creative Stories. That space has been my fun and healing space. I write, I play, I crack jokes and I get serious. To me, writing is fun. It is one of the things I do during my free time. It is what makes me happy and develop a sense of purpose. It is one of the things that keeps me sane in a truly insane world. On Friday last week, the whole environment of Calabar was so noisy as the governor of the state decamped to APC. Many people felt bad, many people were excited and happy, many people felt unconcerned. I was one of those people who felt unconcerned. I don't like politics or taking part in political talks, it gives me headache which would definitely not change anything, so I mind my business. 

I am also trying to cut off some of my expenses, like buying food outside and buying unnecessary things. I thank God for contentment, my mother taught me at an early age how to be contented. The little I have I am contented with it until I can get the bigger one. So I won't go stealing, I repeat my wears and do things I can afford. And I seriously avoid debt.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT