HOW TO HANDLE ANXIETY

I have had so much anxiety. And I have directed the energy into something productive. 

JOURNAL

Writing has helped me a lot. Wake up everyday and write something down. Write down those feelings, those thoughts and emotions that disturbs you so much. Get a diary. Write all of it down. Journaling is a great way of discovering who you are and practicing calmness.

PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO PRODUCTIVITY

Personally, I love cleaning. I love washing my dirty clothes myself and making my environment clean. I put my energies to great use. When I am angry, I clean everywhere without being forced to do so. I cook my meals. I cook it with great love. 

SELF CARE 

A dirty environment is not good for my mental health. So, I make time for myself. I clean my environment, I shave. Yes I shave my armpits. The other side I get scared of shaving, so I cut it low and wash it with water instead. I make new hair. When I have a little money, I go for shopping. I buy clothes I can afford. And I strictly go for what I can afford so I won't have to steal. I take a break from social media or anything that seems draining.

I AM MY COUNSELOR

Everyday I counsel myself. I talk to myself. I speak positivity into my life even in the midst of negative experiences or circumstances. I talk life into my mind, soul and spirit. I write out things I love about myself. When I am angry, I feel angry. I don't neglect the feeling. I write out the negative thoughts, then I cancel it afterwards. After that I write out the positive thoughts. It has helped build my confidence.

I LOVE MYSELF

I can't stress further the importance of loving yourself, forgiving yourself, being kind to yourself and being patient with yourself. Sometimes in life you really have to be patient. Like really patient. You have to live life a day at a time while hoping for something great.

DON'T RUSH ANYTHING

Anxiety can make you call a joker a king. And can make you so desperate. It can make you rush into something that may harm you or you have regrets later. Before you make any decision, ensure you are really certain about it and it is what you really want.

MEDITATE AND PRAY

I meditate and pray. Prayer helps a lot. Pray to God or whatever you believe in. I pray the rosary daily. 

EXERCISE

Not so stressing exercise. Strolling, trekking, all these helps.

DRINK WATER

Enough of it. Your body needs water.

CHECK YOUR HEALTH

Don't wait until a problem gets worst before you visit the hospital. Any slight pains, please visit the hospital.

Lastly, EAT FRUITS       

I hope this was useful to you. Send your comments and subscribe to my blog. I would love to hear from you.


Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT