Everyday Gratitude

Having been deceived for so long, sometimes I imagine if God is really real. But today I am grateful for life. I am grateful to God...opps! Yes God. I trust Him and I believe that Him alone can save me. It has been a hectic journey. Sometimes happy, sometimes tough, sometimes bitter I don't have any friend to talk to or console me. I just thank God for everything, because nothing is a waste. My pains, my bitter experiences, the emotional turmoil, the illness all is for a lesson and for my good. I told you all that I have been struggling with an abusive father. I have tried all possible ways to break free from him but I just can't. It is more like a charm or some form of diabolism. I just don't know and he is really not telling everyone the truth. I have experienced toxic parenting and even witness their abusive marriage. It has never been easy. So each day I wake up alive, I thank God for another opportunity to live life. I don't know when I will be free from this bondage but I pray it happens soon and this time of my life journey passes away. I pray the rosary daily, I take enough rest, I see a therapist and I take fruits. And yes, I drink a lot of water.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT