Everyday Gratitude

 Today I am grateful for life. I am grateful for the two days national holiday. I had enough rest and preparing heartily for my blog's anniversary on 21 May 2021. Since English language is not the official language of every country, I placed a Google translator on my blog to assist people who don't understand or can't speak English language. I am so happy. I just can't tell why. I am happy for living. I am grateful for the students I am teaching. Daily God gives me the grace to impact lives in school and on my blog. My blog is really small. But it doesn't really matter. What matters is the lives I am impacting with the little I have. So I am really thankful for growth. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT