Contentment

 Contentment gives joy.

Contentment brings happiness.

Contentment fulfills.

Contentment makes you avoid unnecessary things.

Contentment less noise.

I love a simple life. I dislike noise so much. I usually do my things unheard and unnoticed. To me, it is really the best life ever because I don't stress my life pleasing people. People pleasing is one of the terrible act that frustrate people's lives. Wanting to be liked, wanting to be loved and surrounded by the crowd. Wanting to be like another, competing with friends, mates and colleagues. Doing things bigger than you to please another. This act really make humans bitter and frustrated when their expectations are not fulfilled. So I choose my life. I please myself first before anyone else. I love myself first before anyone else. And I strictly avoid noise.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT