Blogging With Passion

 Blogging to me is passion, not money making. I have a lot of fun in here writing. This is why since 2015, I still find it so difficult to get a domain and web hosting. It is one thing getting a paid blog, it is another thing creating meaningful content consistently. And it is a whole lot of story just writing for the fun of it. I am one of those just blogging for free and loving it. Even though I don't have much readers and engagement, I love it here at Blogger. Right from 2015 till date, I have seen consistent growth. My writing improves, the way I think and feel gets deeper. I am able to communicate better. So, many times I don't look at the money or popularity I gain from it. I learnt a lot through blogging. You know, it is fun going out to make money while using your free time for fun and investing your time in something lasting and valuable. It is fun when you look back and then you discovered you have created a mansion from nothing. Everything don't have to start and end with money. Sometimes you have to divert a little bit from money and look for fun or help others solve their problems. So I am not ashamed saying I blog for fun. Yes, I blog a thousand times for fun. I write to take all the stress off me and feel relaxed. Sharing my life and stories with others, letting others into my world and serving as a mirror to others makes me so happy.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT