Overcoming depression and anxiety

 I am putting this down because I know it might help someone somewhere. How I survived depression and anxiety was through meditation and prayers. Many do yoga, but I don't. I meditate. I pray the rosary. The rosary has really helped me in moment of depression and anxiety. Those times I felt hopeless and helpless. It has helped me overcome stress. Each time I pray the prayers, I feel like a big burden has been taken off my shoulders. I repeat the practice many times. Good music and a great bath too has helped. Water and bathing is therapeutic. Writing, journaling thought has helped too. And most importantly, living life at the moment and being contented.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State