Much happiness

 This evening, I got a gift from someone. And I am so happy, after I thought no one really cares about me. I got a chocolate cake and an ice cream. The gift was brought to me through my brother. I was surprised someone really thought of buying me something. I am really grateful. Though, I am shy, I feel I need to come out of my shell. Got to take pictures and fill my Diary with lovely pictures. I am not a photo freak but I am going to try my best. 

I want my Diary colourful. I want to look back and see that I have lived a life. Majority of my readers and audience are from United States and Germany. I want them feel happy reading me and seeing the smiles. I want to be open, genuine and authentic. I want to be real and me. I want to wake up everyday talking about myself and my life. Not a boring or caged one, but living as a free woman. I want to impact lives positively. I want to be more than Linda Ikeji. A Nigerian Blogger and Media Entrepreneur. I love her work though many see the negative aspect of her work rather than the positive. I want to love and love some more. I want to serve people and humanity through my work and in my best capacity. I want to be me.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State