May 14, 2019


I took this photo on May 14, 2019 around 10:53 am. Then I was done with school, staying at home and just doing something that gives me happiness. I desperately wanted to go for my service. I wasn't called, so I had to wait for March 2020. It wasn't fun. I had no money, it was tough. Life was so harsh on me. Today, I am done with my first degree, went for service and came back alive. I was always crying, waiting for a day like this in my life. Sometimes I thought I wouldn't make it because it was so tough. I was going through the greatest emotional turmoil of my life. I worried so much about what the future looks like. Now, I don't worry anymore because I am in the future.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State