Life

I don't know when my life is going to change. Some days I feel horrible the whole day. Healing is painful. It opens old wounds and leave you not feeling yourself anymore. I feel so terribly hurt, like my life has been frustrated and I can't see a way out. I feel doomed. I don't want to put blames on anyone, but in this life and the next, I promise to be single. I have seen shit and I am tired. I have been so broke and feeling helpless. This is why having money is so important. You don't leave under the caged of someone. You are a free human being. You can choose to go get a home, stay alone and no one abuses you. No one makes life difficult for you. Life and living becomes easy. I promise if I overcome this evil and stage of my life, I won't depend on any man for money. The humiliation is too much. I don't even have fun or happiness. Life is so boring sometimes. No friends or any safe space to pull off.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State