How to make money

 Honestly, I really want to make money. Money is independence. Money is life. Without money you keep begging, you keep being a slave and a problem to someone else. All my life, I have been a slave to my father because he feeds me and pays my bills. He doesn't want me work or get a money. So all my whole life I have been depending on him. And trust me, it has been so frustrating. Really frustrating that sometimes I wish I wasn't alive. I ask before I get anything I want. I ask before I get a life. I do things in his own terms. I mean, the life was hell and still is. Financial abuse is as worst as hell. You don't live a life. You live a life of someone else. Since 2015, I have been blogging with my phone as a student, because I can't afford a laptop. After four years in school, I stayed at home writing. May 2020, I get my first job as a home teacher to a little boy of five years. The lesson was for a month and I was paid, not so much. But I was happy I did something worth paying for. Just after my youth service, I got a teaching job in a school. I didn't want to stay home any longer due to home frustration and lack of money. So, I started searching for a job. Someone referred me to a school and I started work immediately the day I submitted my application letter. Leaving home everyday was fun to me. I met new people and students. The students are encouraging and smart. I took JSS1– SS3 English Studies and Literature. It was a great time there before we departed for a session holiday. 

So far, I have learnt a lot from teaching than any money paid. I have learnt patience, I have learnt to be flexible and very open. I got to see that every student are human who needs love, time, patience and empathy. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State