Everyday Gratitude

 Dear Diary,

10th April 2021

8:10am Nigerian Time 🇳🇬

Today, I am grateful for life. I am grateful for the lives of my readers all the way from United States, Germany, France to United Kingdom. I am grateful for having this opportunity of sharing my life experiences and struggles with many others. I want my readers read through my life and acknowledge that they are never alone. They are never alone in life struggles and pain, whatever it may be. Sometimes we don't have food, sometimes we are bored, jobless, no money, no love, no encouragement, everywhere is full of criticism and negativity, sometimes you don't have a peaceful and loving home or even have a place to call a home or sleep at all. Sometimes life is hard. Really hard and you keep asking God why. Why is this happening to me? Why is my life this way? Sometimes you tend to battle a sickness or illness and you keep taking drugs to no avail. Life could be really difficult sometimes and I understand all of that. 

So, I am grateful we are still alive and here.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State