Everyday Gratitude

I still feel that my gratitude to God and the universe is not over. I have the urge to be grateful everyday of my life. I want to make my Diary a diary of gratitude. Everyday, I come in and I thank God. For life, health, family, success and growth. I want to let others know that just living everyday is a testimony and there is hope for everyone living. If you wake up in the morning, healthy and hearty then you have a purpose. If you wake up everyday and sees the brightness of the day, then there is hope. You are loved, you are precious. We just have to keep living, keep trying until everything gets better. This is not a time to get frustrated, sad and bitter. Everyday when you see the brightness of the day, get up, be grateful. Get a diary and write one thing you are grateful for everyday.

Today, I am grateful for life.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State