Gratitude Day 9/24

 Dear Diary,

Tuesday, 23rd February 2021

3:03pm Nigerian Time

Today, I thank God for my writing skill. My life have had a meaning through writing. I began writing on Facebook then to blogger and back to Facebook. In 2015, I started blogging with a subdomain on blogger. I blog about my pains and passion until one day I forgot my then Gmail password, I couldn't log in anymore, then I called it quit. Writing has really transformed my life. I have built a little part of my life through writing. I have healed through writing. I have discovered myself and purpose through writing. My self-care and love was through writing. I have been judged and condemned but I write still because I know my healing lays there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State