Gratitude Day 6/24

 Dear Diary,

Wednesday, 10th February 2021

10:17pm Nigerian Time

Today I am grateful for the humans God placed in my life. Over my stay here in Bauchi State, I met a new girl, my friend. She is Igbo. She can't walk well. She can't talk too as a result of injury and shock sustained from an accident. Despite this, she is really nice. She makes hair, she makes my hair and I pay her. Also, she knit hair net and other clothing. I have known how to communicate with her using the sign language. I noticed that I understand her even more than I could ever imagined. She is extremely nice. I know when she is happy and when she is sad. She even cooked me noodles. So, I am grateful I met her and many other kind humans that life made me come across them.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State