Job hunting

Dear Diary,

14th, January 2021- Thursday

6:27pm, Nigerian Time

I want to bring to your notice that I started my first CDS(Community Development Service) today. My CDS is FCCPC. Federal Competition Consumer Protection Commission. Our role is to protect consumers right. Today, I had a great day, I saw new faces and entered new places. After the meeting, I went to job hunt. I came back, sat down and began writing application letters. I was told a school is in need of an English language Teacher. I will be trying my luck. The story of being independent and having a shilling is not an easy journey.

May the day break.

Me after the whole process.
Job hunting is really tasking.













 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT

Everyday Gratitude