Of confidence, hope, happiness and joy


Dear Diary,

Sometimes this red lipstick gives me confidence, hope, happiness and joy. Today is not a good day as I have been made sad by the attitude of humans. Now, I see why people relocate to known places during their National Youth Service Corp... the attitude of humans. My first time in Bauchi, I have been made to believe by my Landlady that Hausa people are troublesome people. Looking for problem where there is none. Their women and children lack manners too. Their men are a bit polite. If I had known that this would happen, I would have relocated to a known area. Gossip, lack of boundaries, hate, envy is not good for my mental health. I can't stay long in such places. I hope I get to see a good area. I hope I get to see something different from this. No matter how friendly I am, I maintain my boundaries. Through it all, I will remain grateful to my mother for her care, love and attention. She has been calling me everyday to know how I am faring. After I told her this, she said I should start looking for an accommodation, a safe place. In my life I hate trouble and I do everything possible to protect my peace of mind. Amidst the toxic behaviours, I made a new hair, called Hausa weaving. After church service, around 2:00pm yesterday I went to make my hair in a local salon. A mat was placed on the floor, I sat down facing her directly. She tightly weaved my hair without pains. I love the hairstyle, I will be carrying it for a week or two.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State