Loneliness


Dear Diary,

Today while cooking I almost ran out of the kitchen.

Why?

Because some of my colleagues travelled for Christmas and the whole place was so peaceful and quiet. So unusual. I had never seen such quiet. When I talk or sing, I could hear the echoes of my voice. I stopped slicing vegetables to go check the rooms if I could find a single person. I couldn't find anyone in the rooms, but I could sight them afar outside. Then I went back to the kitchen. After this scenario, the experience of staying and sleeping alone in a room, I wonder how people (women) live alone in an apartment. I mean a large room. Sincerely, so much freedom is not safe. I wanted to get my space, avoid bullshit and have peace. But I realized now, I want all the bullshit, the disturbance, the noise, so long as I have someone watch over me. So long as I have someone to share my meals with. I wish they come back soon, I miss their lovely noise and little troubles.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State