Christmas 2020

Dear Diary,

Friday, 10:56 am Nigerian Time

It is such a wonderful time to be alive. Over twenty years I had spent my Christmas at my home town. This year, I had to spend my Christmas in a place far from home. I really miss home. Yesterday was Christmas Eve, I went to the market, got some food stuff in preparation for today. I cooked stew and boiled yam. I really enjoy home made meals, especially the ones prepared by me. So far, today is a good day. We attended Mass, offered our Christmas offerings and ready to cook our Christmas meal as a family. My colleagues and I are jubilating and making merry for seeing Christmas 2020. It has been a rough and tough year, but we thank God still. In the midst of sadness, sorrow, crisis, illness, violence, troubles, chaos, we laughed and smile.

Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State