A nice time at Yankari Game Reserve, Bauchi State, Nigeria









Baboon

Dukke Wells, one hundred and thirty two

Dear Diary,
31st December 2020
6:43pm, Nigerian Time

Today, I had a nice time at Yankari Game Reserve, Bauchi State. We left around 8:30am and arrived at 12:00pm. The distance was a bit far. We visited the museum, got a brief history of the place and took pictures. We saw the ancient materials and animal skins. All these are preserved in the reserve. There are also guest houses where people can spend the night, for holidays and for relaxation. After relaxing and taking our lunch, we went to the water area. Many showed their swimming skills at the pool. I couldn't swim because I don't have the swimming skills to avoid drowning. My day was fun and I thank God I made it to the last day of 2020. 

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

Gubi Dam, Bauchi State