Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

There are so many thoughts in my mind but first, I have to leave. Leaving is the best way to escape a toxic environment and an abusive person. And the more I keep staying, the more I keep staying unhappy. I don't even have joy. Everything is restricted and I can't live my life to the fullest without being monitored. At this point, I think I have to leave my parents house. The reason because I have been treated like a kid everyday. They keep putting restrictions on me. What to do and what not to do. I am fade up. Sincerely it is really draining staying in an uncomfortable place. A place of emotional abuse, verbal abuse, anger, resentment, bitterness and unhappiness. I don't have a secured job yet but I am still going to leave. My mental health and peace is very important. I will get an apartment and leave. Then figure out my life thereafter. I leave to live.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT