Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Waking up breathing and living is enough to be grateful, to thank God. I came to show gratitude. I am grateful for all good things. I am grateful for beautiful things, most especially I am grateful for love. The love of God is everything and none can be compared to Him. I am grateful for food. I am happy that I had known solitude and creating spaces. These are helpful, wonderful, save stress and turns out beautiful with time. Time reveals all good things. So, I stopped rushing over things. I am kind to yourself. I am patient with myself. I take everyday as it comes. I adapt to changes while living one day at a time. I can't solve every problem and I can't take it on myself too because worries solves nothing. It only drives people crazy. I chose God, gratitude, kindness, meditation and love over everything.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT