Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I feel so happy, other times, I just get moody. I don't know why but my happiness do overwhelm my sadness. There are so much burden in my heart and it is best I let it all out. First, I would say a child is not a slave. I have been working in my own home like a slave. Others rarely partake in house chores. I do these work alone. I get so tired, especially my mother treating me like a slave. Over their twenty six years of marriage, I have been a slave to work. Doing all the house chores alone and not being appreciated for it. Their marriage sucks and everyone seems to be in hell. Damn it, I get tired of work. Tired of being a slave, house chores and the whole thing called marriage. Not marrying the right man makes any woman a slave and even living in bondage. I mean it, some marriages are bondages that doesn't allow a woman grow. And who does this, a man. Some men are terrible beings I must say.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT