Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Today isn't a day for gratitude. Let me keep gratitude away. Today is the day of love proclamation. I love you and forever will. You have always been here for me even when everything left. You always got my back. I won't say I am the strongest now, but speaking to you daily healed my wounds. I love you and forever will. Even in the next ten years, I will be here documenting every failures, heartbreaks, love, success and progress. My life turned around the day I changed my belief. Those very negative habit made by others held me bondage for years but now, I am free. Now, I make gratitude, kindness, meditation and love a habit. I am no longer mean to mean people. For nothing profit a mean person. I love you dear daily. I don't know how long our relationship will last but I wish it will last a lifetime. Just so you know, I am no longer that small little girl that knocked on people's doors and home. I am no longer that small little girl that was rejected. I am no longer that small little girl that people never accepted to stay in their home. I am grown now. I no longer beg anyone to stay in my life. I no longer cry again. I made a space that is home. I have a home now. Warm, comfortable, compassionate, with love and care. And I love my home.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT