Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

I am grateful for this day. I am grateful for the life in me and all good things. I choose to ignore the bad ones and concentrate on the good one. I choose to let go off toxic places and have my peace. Through this lockdown I can tell how being lockdown with a toxic person could be so I made these a habit; gratitude, kindness, meditation and love. There is something peaceful about having a space that feels like home, a place you can express how you feel without being used against you. A space where you are not nagged by a narcissist or controlled by money because you are not allowed to go make your money. I love my space. I love my freedom. The truth is most people are unwell that's why they derive joy from hurting others, abusing them and making them feel worthless. I don't support abuse. I know how harmful it could be to any human. I dislike people who abuse others because they are privileged. I run from abuse because it is not a good thing. I save my emotional and mental health. It is so precious to me.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT