Elizabeth Diaries

Dear Diary,

Everyday, I choose to be grateful. In good days and in the bad days. I take everyday as it come. I meditate and I pray. I don't let anything bother me anymore. I love. I love people I see and come across. I help people go through their most difficult problems with ease. Those I can't help, I allow them go solve their problems. So far, I have learnt patience. I have learnt to be calm while I cross every storm of my life. I have learnt to be easy on life and love myself since I have got no one else. I love myself deeply. I stay away from places that are toxic and unhealthy. I choose to cry out my pains the way I want it and not feel guilty about it. Some days are not good but I endure every process. I have no room to blame anyone again. I stopped that a long time ago and took responsibility for my life. Now, I live life. I wake up, leave my bed, take a shower, dress up, eat and go live life. I stopped being comfortable at my comfort zone. Staying at home all day won't help me. I go out and see life.

Elizabeth Diaries ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLOGS I LOVE READING

Everyday Gratitude

WORK GIVES FULFILLMENT